Introduction
About me
Hi. Welcome to my blog. My name is Wassim Choghri, I am 18 years old and I'm a student in Natural Science at Montmorency College. I have already completed one year in this program and I am currently in my third semester. Natural Science is a pre-university program in which we study basic science-related subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, and math. This program offers a lot of opportunities for people wanting to work in a science-related profession. As for me, my field of interest is more aligned with biology and the human body. Eventually, I would like to work in the health sector as a doctor and that is why I chose to study in Natural Science.
About this blog
This blog will be mostly about my experience during the time I'm studying in Natural Science. I will write about my field of study, give information about my program and talk about any science-related sugject. This blog is to inspire people that aren't sure in what CEGEP program they want to study in or for the people that are interested in science.
Of course you can feel free to subscribe to my blog and leave a comment to share your thoughts or your questions!
Very proud of you !
ReplyDelete